[[ NAVIGATION ]]

Click anywhere on the picture (it's that giant baseball, you nut) for the good stuff.

Double-click for info for stalkers - profile, links, archives, fav brand of underwear, PIN no. etc.



Mug
v. The Singaporean version of cramming for exams, i.e. scanning notes into one's brain. As if it wasn't filled with enough junk already.

Only if Necessary
adv. The night before for classroom assessments; one day for lecture tests; and one day and night (per subject) for major examinations.


This author is currently on hiatus for the ignoble cause of mugging. The public is advised to remain calm, as this routine protocol has been shown to have no effect on one's violent tendencies in 96% of cases.


-=[ Guess who? ]=-

LZC + 09S6C + HCI
a.k.a Werewolf, WereTHEwolfz, The GREAT.
(Kickin', flippin' and breakin' to a smile.)
Amateurish MAD Bboy.
Fun-sized! <_<
Tech half-geek.
Sleepy-head.
Still searching for Identity™.
Thinks 3N'07 is the best class EVAR.
...Too lazy to update his profile. D:


-=[ Links ]=-

Wei Qi
Andai
Hongrun
Y3
Zachary
Ning Yu
Benjy
Brudda Wilfie
Laiweng
Basil
Kuan Yue
Ben Ng
Andre
Jun Yi
Xin Fang
Jiakun
Julian
Bboy Shummy
Elizabeth Ann Joseph
Nicholas
Bing Heng
Terence
Akilan the Shanmugaratnam
Shaun's Toe Tho
Hubert
Eening
Nathalie
Lynette
Mooty Matthew
Kia Wee
Sampson
Andrew
Wesley
Yee Jiunn
Weena (aka Ribena)

09S6C! ♥

My Old Blog

Mai DHTML Site (dead since Sec 2 Comp. Studies)

Werewolf Productions

My Flickr Photostream

Facebook

This blog appeared in Digital Life on 17 Oct 2006. View the article here.


-=[ Archive ]=-

August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009



Wednesday, October 18, 2006


Deprived Wardrobe

(Click here to jump straight to my wishlist at the bottom of this post.)

iSpark Nite is tmr, and my class is putting up a dancing cum singing performance. We all agreed that everyone should wear a white shirt (polo shirts are even better) and jeans. And it's only because of this that I realised how horribly deprived my wardrobe is.

I don't have a pure whirt shirt, much less a polo shirt. I'm going to have to borrow one from Kuan Yue. I don't have jeans either. I had to borrow a large pair from my dad. And I don't have a proper belt to go along with the jeans either. I have to wear one else the jeans are simply too wide, and the only belt in my possession is a cloth one from my primary school days, bought from the $1.99 shop. Amazingly, it still fits, but it utterly sucks if I wear it with the jeans, so I had to borrow a leather belt from my dad again.

I scanned through the clothes I have, and realised none is above $30 (as far as I can rmb). Most are bought from neighbourhood shops and pasar malams (night markets). And quite a few of them have shrunk and are starting to fade. The only full-length pants I have are a couple of track pants and one pair of long pants. I don't even have a proper formal attire with a collared shirt, I had to borrow a set of Council uniform from KY for SLC. And I only have two ties, one of which is my school tie. (Of cos, that excludes my primary school prefect ties.)

The main problem is that I don't have a proper fashion sense. I always dress up casually wherever i go, because for me, comfort is more important than how well you look. I seriously don't care much about what what i wear, as long as it suits me, its okay.

My worst dressing sin is probably that i just utterly detest shopping. I think walking around a giant mall, going from shop to shop, trying on shirt after shirt, scrutinizing their price tag b4 finally rejecting all of them or buying just one is simply a waste of time. The hours spent looking through the thousands of goods available could be better spent doing things like writing this blog post, for example. That's why i hardly ever go out shopping, especially not for new clothes. I leave it to my mum (if, and when, she feels like it.) I do not understand why teenage girls find excitement in browsing through tons of merchandise in their mall-hunting. To me, its boring as hell.

They say you wear 30% of your wardrobe 70% of the time. For me, its something more like 10%, 90% of the time. I can't bring myself to care about the nitty-gritty details about whether the clothes match, whether they look nice or whatnot. Just slip on some clothes and get going. This is especially so if its jsut going out with a few friends. Who's going to really look at you and critique what you're wearing? It's just your friends, not a VIP, a business associate or whoever!

But I should seriously try to touch up on my dress sense soon, and get some new clothes or something. Don't exactly want to go out in an undersized shirt and baggy pants, would I? >.<

And thus, I shall end this off with the top 3 things on my current wishlist:

1. New, and better-looking, clothes

Halfway there and getting better...though still rather unsatisfactory =P

Already explained above. Wouldn't mind some cheap ones as gifts, though. ;)

2. A digital camera

Please vote for me for the iam@youth.sg blogging competition and make this dream come true! :)

The closest I have to a camera is my Nokia 7610, and I don't have one of my own. I've encountered many instances where I thought, "Damn, if only i had a camera to capture this!" And yes, i do like to take photos a lot.
Whenever I need a camera for class outings ro smth, I always have to borrow it from...my dad. And it doesn't help that he's often overseas on business trips...


3. More RAM

Bought from Sim Lim Square. Achieved!

My computer currently has only 224 MB of RAM, which causes it to run very slowly. Startup takes 5 minutes, even though I've already turned off the "Start at boot" function for most programs. My father has already said he'll pick a RAM card for me at Sim Lim Square, but i don't know when that will happen, and besides, I don't quite know how to install it.

PS it's iSpark Nite tmr and i'll be staying over in school till Friday, so I won't be abel to get on the computer at all for tmr. That means no blog posts... T_T

'Twas teh winnar at 10:02 pm.


Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox. IE sux, it screws the formatting.