[[ NAVIGATION ]]

Click anywhere on the picture (it's that giant baseball, you nut) for the good stuff.

Double-click for info for stalkers - profile, links, archives, fav brand of underwear, PIN no. etc.



Mug
v. The Singaporean version of cramming for exams, i.e. scanning notes into one's brain. As if it wasn't filled with enough junk already.

Only if Necessary
adv. The night before for classroom assessments; one day for lecture tests; and one day and night (per subject) for major examinations.


This author is currently on hiatus for the ignoble cause of mugging. The public is advised to remain calm, as this routine protocol has been shown to have no effect on one's violent tendencies in 96% of cases.


-=[ Guess who? ]=-

LZC + 09S6C + HCI
a.k.a Werewolf, WereTHEwolfz, The GREAT.
(Kickin', flippin' and breakin' to a smile.)
Amateurish MAD Bboy.
Fun-sized! <_<
Tech half-geek.
Sleepy-head.
Still searching for Identity™.
Thinks 3N'07 is the best class EVAR.
...Too lazy to update his profile. D:


-=[ Links ]=-

Wei Qi
Andai
Hongrun
Y3
Zachary
Ning Yu
Benjy
Brudda Wilfie
Laiweng
Basil
Kuan Yue
Ben Ng
Andre
Jun Yi
Xin Fang
Jiakun
Julian
Bboy Shummy
Elizabeth Ann Joseph
Nicholas
Bing Heng
Terence
Akilan the Shanmugaratnam
Shaun's Toe Tho
Hubert
Eening
Nathalie
Lynette
Mooty Matthew
Kia Wee
Sampson
Andrew
Wesley
Yee Jiunn
Weena (aka Ribena)

09S6C! ♥

My Old Blog

Mai DHTML Site (dead since Sec 2 Comp. Studies)

Werewolf Productions

My Flickr Photostream

Facebook

This blog appeared in Digital Life on 17 Oct 2006. View the article here.


-=[ Archive ]=-

August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009



Saturday, March 28, 2009


Links Updated!

This is one of the few rare weekends where there actually isn't any pressing homework (that's the reward for not letting overdue work pile up! =P), which is why I've finally gotten off my lazy ass to clean up my links, deleting those which I have no idea how they got there and linking some new blogs as well. I don't really have inspiration for a light-hearted proper post though, so I guess this will suffice.

Fine, maybe that's just an excuse to be lazy and not type out another long post, but hey at least I updated my links. D:

If you don't already know or are too lazy to read the instructions, check out my links by double clicking on the background pic. And if your blog isn't there - I'm pretty sure I missed some - drop me a tag or catch me on MSN if you want me to link you as well. :)

'Twas teh winnar at 5:53 pm.


Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox. IE sux, it screws the formatting.